Subject: To: TSF _ For Action: Additional Call for Nominations for Committee of Four
From: "EPIET OFFICE" <[email-masked]>
To: "Adriana Pistol" <[email-masked]>,Ákos Tóth <[email-masked]>, "Alina Zaharia" <[email-masked]>, "Amber.litzroth" <[email-masked]>, "Andreas.Sing" <[email-masked]>, "Anna MAISA" <[email-masked]>, "Anne Carroll" <[email-masked]>, "Annette.Jurke" <[email-masked]>, "lewina" <[email-masked]>, "bruno.lina" <[email-masked]>, "Rune Stensvold" <[email-masked]>, "Christiane Wagner-Wiening" <[email-masked]>, "Lucarelli Claudia" <[email-masked]>, "domenico.martinelli" <
Cc: "Vicky Lefevre" <[email-masked]>, "Country Cooperation" <[email-masked]>, "EPIET OFFICE" <[email-masked]>, "ECDC Courses" <[email-masked]>, "NC_CCB_Austria" <[email-masked]>, "sigrid.kiermayr" <[email-masked]>, "koen.blot" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Zhivka Getsova" <[email-masked]>, "Iva Christova" <[email-masked]>, "kcapak" <[email-masked]>, "bernard.kaic" <[email-masked]>, "Elisavet Constantinou" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,Hana Orlíková <han
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2025 13:21:17 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear EPIET and EUPHEM TSF Members,

To: TSF Members / OCPs for Public Health Training in Field Epidemiology 
(EPIET) and Public Health Training in Public Health Microbiology (EUPHEM)

Cc: Other TSF Members (Non-OCP Representatives)

Cc: NFPTs (Members and Alternates)

Cc: National Coordinators

Cc: Vicky Lefevre, Head of Unit Public Health Functions, ECDC

Cc: Country Cooperation

Cc: EPIET Office, ECDC Courses

As you know, all the current Committee of Four members have decided to end 
their tenure a bit earlier. During the last TSF meeting, we asked for 
nominees to take on these important roles for the ECDC Fellowship.

As a result, we received several nominations, and the following Training 
Site Representatives have accepted to take on these roles:

EPIET Path Nominees:

*	Nataša Antoljak
*	Moa Rehn
*	Annette Jurke

EUPHEM Path Nominees:

*	Rita de Sousa
*	Loredana Ingrosso
*	Anne Carroll

We have also received a request to open this “Call for nominations” to the 
Training Site Representatives who were not present at the hybrid meeting. 
Therefore, before moving forward with this process, you are invited to 
submit a nomination to be part of the next Committee of Four.

The new Committee of Four, which will have a mandate of 3 years, will be 
composed of:

*	One Chair and one Co-chair of the Training Site Forum for EPIET

*	One Chair and one Co-chair of the Training Site Forum for EUPHEM

For your information, The Committee of Four will work closely with ECDC and 
form part of the current Public Health Training (PHT) Coordination 
Committee.

If you would like to present yourself or nominate someone else, 
<https://forms.office.com/e/BNdVWGXP1Y> please click on this link to submit 
your nomination by 17:00 CET on February 10, 2025.

*	Nominees must be TSF Members of the EPIET or EUPHEM Path, (also called 
Operational Contact Points (OCPs) for Public Health Training in Field 
Epidemiology EPIET or OCPs for Public Health Training in Public Health 
Microbiology EUPHEM)
*	You can nominate yourself and/or a colleague
*	Former Committee of Four members can be nominated
*	Ideally, the Committee of Four should have a composition with balanced 
functional expertise, gender, and geography.
*	Once appointed the Members of the Committee of Four will decide among 
themselves who should act as Chair and Co-chair for each Path

What happens after nominations are received?

ECDC will contact the candidates that are not self-nominated to confirm 
their acceptance to candidate. The next step in the election process will 
then depend on the number of nominations received.

*	Candidates proposed for appointment will be asked to complete a 
declaration of interest (DOI)
*	ECDC will announce the results of the election via email
*	After the election, two of the members of the Committee of Four will 
become members of the PHT Coordination Committee.
*	The Co-chairs of EPIET and EUPHEM in the Committee of Four will be invited 
to attend the PHT Coordination Committee meetings when the respective Chair 
is not available. They will be informed and updated as the Chairs for a 
smooth function in their role.

We would like to reassure you that the organisation of the Committee is 
subject to flexibility also in terms of possible shifts for the Chair and 
Co-Chair roles, throughout their mandate.

Should you have any further questions regarding the Committee of Four 
election please do not hesitate to contact us.

If you would like to read more about the role of the Committee of Four, 
please refer to the 
<https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/about-ecdc/who-we-are/governance/competent-bodies> 
ECDC CCB Implementation Document (Annex 6).

We hope this finds you well and look forward to hearing from you!

Best Regards,

Adam Roth

Head of Section Public Health Training & Head of Fellowship Programme

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <https://bsky.app/profile/ecdc.europa.eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

 <https://www.instagram.com/ecdc.eu>

 <https://www.threads.net/@ecdc.eu>

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.

Classified as ECDC NORMAL